Got Injured in a Car Accident? Contact the Los Angeles Personal Injury Doctor for Automobile Accidents
Call our Personal Injury Hotline: (626) 458-8020
The most common types of personal injury claims are road traffic accidents such as car crashes, automobile crash, accidents at work, tripping accidents, assault claims, accidents in the home, accidents on a cruise ship, product defect accidents (product liability) and holiday accidents. Depending upon the intent or negligence of a responsible party, the injured party may be entitled to monetary compensation from that party through a settlement or a judgment. Our Medical Center can refer you to expert attorneys who can help you with your claim.
Los Angeles saw about 55,350 traffic collisions in 2016, which represents a 7% increase over 2015 and a 20% uptick from 2014. Those crashes include collisions between drivers, between drivers and pedestrians or bicyclists, and hit-and-run and DUI-related crashes. In 2016, 260 fatalities happened in traffic crashes on city streets, an increase of almost 43% over the previous year. In 2017, crash fatalities are 22% higher than in the same period last year (April 2017 – Los Angeles Times).
LA Urgent Care and Multispecialty Center Doctors offer a wide array of Personal Injury and Car Accident services including:
- Personal Injury Lien Doctor
- Initial Evaluation by our Medical Director Dr. Srinivasan
- Medical-legal Consultation and Discovery
- PPO Examinations
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Preoperative Medical Evaluation & Preoperative laboratory tests
- Surgical Clearance Medical Evaluation & Cardiac work-up if indicated
- Evaluation X-rays, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, and Bone Densitometry on site
- Intra-Joint Injections for Pain with Ultrasound Guidance on site
- Lumbar Facet or Sacroiliac Joint Injections under Fluoroscopic Guidance on site
- Intra-Articular Fluid Therapy (Hyaluronic-Acid derivatives) under Ultrasound guidance
- NCV (Nerve Conduction Velocity), EMG (Electromyogram), TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), Chest X-ray, Electrocardiogram & Musculoskeletal Ultrasounds
- Rehabilitation Department including Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist
- Chiropractor services for back, hip, or neck pain, chiropractic massage and adjustment, wellness care by Dr. Jafarinejad
To schedule an immediate appointment with our personal injury specialist doctor at any of our patient care locations, please call our personal injury hotline: (626) 458-8020
Expert Physician Services and Patient Care
Our patient care team of expert physicians and nurses have been serving our happy customers in the Greater Los Angeles area for the past 20 plus years. Our personal injury and car accident patients visit us from the Southern California cities of Los Angeles, Monterey Park, Downey, Glendale, Pasadena, Alhambra, San Gabriel, Rosemead, Montebello, East Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, South Pasadena, San Marino, South El Monte, Commerce, Temple City, El Monte, Pico Rivera, Maywood, Bell Gardens and Orange County.